Disclosure: I am a Juicy Juice Crew member and was compensated for this post, however all thoughts are my own.
Looking for an alternative way to get the kids in your children healthier snacks this Valentine’s Day?
Well I have the perfect, easy to make, snack idea – homemade fruit snacks, that you can make heart shaped especially for Valentine’s Day!!
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 cup Juicy Juice™ 100% juice (your favorite flavor)
- 1 package (6 ounces) gelatin dessert, any flavor
- BRING Juicy Juice™ 100% juice to a boil in medium saucepan.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in gelatin until completely dissolved.
- Pour into your silicone heart-shaped tray.
- REFRIGERATE for 2 hours or until firm.
- Dip bottom of silicone tray in warm water for about 10 seconds. Carefully lift heart shapes from mold by pushing from the back of the tray.
Servings Per Recipe 24
In the meanwhile be sure to see my other recipes, crafts & tutorials over >>> HERE!!!
Our home loves Juicy Juice – it is all we drink and I think we’ve got the rest of the family hooked too!