The HomeAway Castle Collection showcases the top 20 Castles that you can rent for a fairy tale-like vacation destination. I cannot even imagine how excited Gradie would be to run around a real life castle – she’d be the real life princess we already know she is.
From France to Ireland and even in the USA, you can find a castle that will be perfect to make dreams come true. In addition to the 2017 Castle Collection HomeAway more than 900 castles available to choose from and can accommodate groups of any size. Think of your next family reunion or big friends getaway spent at a CASTLE!!!
Below is a fun sampling from the top 20 list:
- Castle of Lisheen (Ireland): A restored 19th-century castle is located in central Ireland in County Tipperary, making it an ideal location to access many of the historic sites of Ireland on a day trip basis. $66 per person, per night.
- Pavillon du Chateau de Tocqueville (France): The Pavillon du Chateau de Tocqueville is the former home to 19th-century French diplomat Alexis de Tocqueville; its five bedrooms and en-suite bathrooms overlook the surrounding gardens and lakes. $68 per person, per night.
- California Castle (US): The Piru Castle is north of Los Angeles, on 10 acres nestled between two canyons. This historic landmark offers accommodations for up to 20 people. $25 per person, per night.
- Castle Wasserburg (Austria): The romantic moated castle is near Vienna and the Danube landscape of Wachau, which is famous for its vineyards, monastery, castles and small old villages and perfect sightseeing tours. $100 per person, per night.
- Castle Sédaiges (France): Dating back to the Middle Ages, this castle has remained in the same family and has many of its original furnishings, such as tapestries by King Louis XVI. $41 per person, per night.
HomeAway is all about renting the whole home for your vacation, so why not a castle?
Of course, the historic Duns Castle in Scotland, circa 1320, also made it onto the HomeAway Castle Collection and this is where a lucky winner and 20 of their closest friends will travel to this summer, when they WIN the HomeAway Castle stay experience.
HomeAway has teamed up with Disney and their latest release – Beauty and the Beast to offer this chance to win. All you have to do is complete the super easy entry form by clicking HERE. Giveaway ends March 31, 2017, so be sure to head over to enter TODAY!!!
Just imagine – when you win you can head to Duns, Scotland, ALL expenses paid (including airfare), where you will have full run of a 14th century castle and it’s 1,200 acres. You and your friends can participate in a wide array of activities, including archery & falconry.
Be sure to follow HomeAway via their social media channels, so you don’t miss out on any upcoming fun and promotions;
Be sure to check out the HomeAway Castle Collection &