I was thrilled to have the chance to partner with Britax, City Moms Blog Network and Twin Cities Moms Blog for an informative and fun blogger party to learn more about the Britax B-Ready Stroller and am excited to share with you what I learned through this partnership.
I was lucky enough to attend a Britax new product release event last week. The product was the 2017 Britax B-READY Stroller and I am so excited to share with you why I have fallen in love with this stroller and my top 5 Reasons you NEED this stroller in your life.
- Four Recline Positions. Using your Britax B-READY stoller with your child from newborn through 55lbs, you will love how easy it is to recline and lift the seat. Your infant will be best suited in a reclined position and your active and busy toddler, who wants to see all that is going on, will love being upright, of course buckled in with the 5-point harness.
- Smooth Ride – Foam-Filled Rubber Tires & Suspension System. I love that I don’t have to put air into the tires, because they always seem to be flat when I need the stroller. Gone are those days, with the Britax B-READY Stroller you don’t have to fill the tires and because they’re foam-filled, mixed with the suspension system, the ride for your child is incredibly smooth.
As an added bonus – if the wheels do become dirty while you’re out and about playing and having fun with your kids you can easily remove them to clean them thoroughly, keeping your stroller in great shape.
- 1-Step Braking System – both rear wheels are linked by this braking system, 1-Step is all it takes to lock both rear wheels and your stroller will not move. Then just one more step and the stroller will be ready to go. As seen below there is a red and green indicator, easily showing if the wheels are locked or not. No more attempts to push your stroller while the wheels are locked. Making life easier is a WIN for me because trying to get around with a busy toddler is hard enough.
- Adjustable handle height. Do you have a significant other who is taller, or shorter. Do they ever have a hard time pushing your stroller because the handle is too high or too low? With the 2017 Britax B-READY Stroller you’ll be able to adjust the height of the handle. Jeanna and I are NOT tall so it is great that we are able to easily move the handle to a lower setting but when our taller friends, or Papa, get ready to push Gradie they are able to easily raise the handle to make it easy for them to push the stroller too.
- Click & Go System. This is our first Britax product (but it won’t be our last) and we just learned about the Click & Go System. You can easily connect any Britax infant car seat or B-READY bassinet, sold separately. If you purchase the infant car seat adapter, you are also able to use this stroller with many major car seat brands. In addition, you are able to easily ‘click’ the top seat in and out, so your child can face forward or backwards with ease.
Of course these are just five of my TOP reasons I have fallen in love with our new 2017 Britax B-READY stroller. There are numerous other great features too and not to mention all the fantastic accessories available, that’ll allow you to make your stroller perfect for your family’s needs.
I encourage you to learn all about the B-READY Stroller and I am confident you’ll be as sold as I am on all it has to offer.
Follow Britax via social media;