Tiny Love Take Along Bouncer
I received the Take Along Bouncer, free of charge, to facilitate my review. Regardless, all opinions are 100% my own.
I think that we all know that we love everything Tiny Love! I am again blessed to be able to review (& giveaway) the brand new Tiny Love Take Along Bouncer. With the holidays upon us most of us will be doing some travelling, be that down the street to Grandma and Grandpa’s or across the country to visit family and friends, well taking your Tiny Love Take Along Bouncer will make those trips so much easier so your little one will have a comfy place to hang out, this makes a huge difference for Gradie while we’re out visiting.
There are many features of the Tiny Love Take Along Bouncer that I really like. Some of those are;
- it requires no assembly, no tools or other items to complicate matters,
- it comes with an easy to use travel bag that makes transporting it extremely easy,
- it is lightweight, which further assists making it easy to use while on the go,
- it has a 3 point harness that keeps your little one safe while in the bouncer (BUT you should still never leave your little one unattended),
- as your little one moves about in the chair it bounces which they’ll love, I know Gradie does, and
- it can be used until your little one weighs 25lbs.
Just take a look at this YouTube video showing you how easy the Tiny Love Take Along Bouncer is to use as well as how easy it is to fold up, store and/or travel with;
I also recommend you follow Tiny Love on both Twitter and Facebook – I have, I don’t want to miss any new product developments or special offers when they come along, especially with the holidays upon us – Tiny Love products would make fantastic gifts!!
How about winning the Tiny Love Take Along Bouncer for your little one? Thanks to the great people over at Tiny Love you can enter below to WIN one – awesome right?! Super easy rafflecopter entries. Thanks again to Tiny Love for sponsoring this giveaway!!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Disclosure: I receive sample(s) from for purpose of testing and review. My opinions are my own and may differ from those of yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.” Please view our disclosure policy if you have any questions. Africa’s Blog is not responsible for sponsor who do not fulfill prize shipments. However, we will make several attempts to ensure this does not happen.