Halo SleepSack helping little ones SLEEP SAFE ~ Review & Giveaway!! (ends 10/11)
October is SIDS Awareness Month
One of the many things Jeanna and I have learned about being moms is how to keep Gradie safe while she sleeps. Luckily I have worked with HALO
in the past, remember my Halo SleepSack
and HALO SwaddleChange Diaper Pad Cover
reviews. I love their products and how effective they are in keeping our little ones safe while they sleep. I know they definitely helped us and I know they can help you too!
Halo SleepSack Lady Bug Design
Gradie loves being swaddled and sleeps so well. The new designs of the Halo SleepSacks are fantastic, we really like the micro-fleece Lady Bug print Halo SleepSack we chose for her, see the picture below, click HERE
to see all of the new designs available in the SleepSack, Swaddle, Early Walker and Big Kids lines.
I also really want to share share these SAFE SLEEP PRACTICES with you. HALO is working very hard to get the word out to all of us with little ones in our lives, our own children, family members, friends, etc. These safe sleep practices are extremely easy to apply in your everyday life and will keep your little ones safe at sleep and nap times.
- Place baby to sleep on his or her back at nap time and at night time.
- Use a crib that meets current safety standards with a firm mattress that fits snuggly and is covered with only a tight-fitting crib sheet.
- Remove all soft bedding and toys from your baby’s sleep area (this includes loose blankets, bumpers, pillows and positioners). The American Academy of Pediatrics suggests using a wearable blanket instead of loose blankets to keep your baby warm.
- Offer a pacifier when putting baby to sleep. If breastfeeding, introduce pacifier after one month or after breastfeeding has been established.
- Breastfeed, if possible, but when finished, put your baby back to sleep in his or her separate safe sleep area alongside your bed.
- Never put your baby to sleep on any soft surface
- Never dress your baby too warmly for sleep; keep room temperature 68-72 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Never allow anyone to smoke around your baby or take your baby into a room or car where someone has recently smoked.
Did you know that 80-90% of SIDS-related deaths are due to unsafe sleep practices? During the month of October, HALO will donate $1 to SIDS Awareness for every new Facebook “Like”. Help HALO spread the word about safe sleep practices!!
HALO Innovation’s SleepSack® wearable blankets have become the standard for hospital nurseries and parents alike. In fact, 1,000 hospital nurseries use the HALO SleepSack Swaddle instead of blankets through the HALO Safer Way to Sleep Initiative. HALO Innovations also offers free Safe Sleep Practices kits to childbirth educators to help further the cause of SIDS prevention.
You can buy Halo SleepSack products at Target
. While you’re online make sure you stop by and LIKE Halo SleepSack on Facebook, follow on Twitter and Pinterest. I have because I want to be kept up to date with EVERYTHING related to this company, their products are so amazing.
Would you like to WIN a Halo SleepSack product for the littler person in your life? I am happy to let you know you can enter to WIN a Halo SleepSack in Micro-Fleece just by entering on the rafflecopter entry form below. (Winner chooses size and gender preference.)
Good Luck & Sleep SAFE!!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Disclosure: I receive sample(s) from for purpose of testing and review. My opinions are my own and may differ from those of yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.” Please view our disclosure policy if you have any questions. Africa’s Blog is not responsible for sponsor who do not fulfill prize shipments. However, we will make several attempts to ensure this does not happen.